You should always be looking for ways to grow your business and gain more customers. You can do this by using different digital marketing techniques and channels, like SEO or social media. Here are 18 sure-fire ways to grow up your new business:
18 ways to grow up your new business
- Use social media to be more than just a business on the internet. Be active in your community, help people, and interact with others. You’ll get new customers this way!
- Listen to your customers so you can improve your product or service.
- Know which social platform will be best for your business before investing time and money into it. For example, if you’re selling clothing or accessories online as I do at The Blonde Salon Shop on Instagram (IG), then IG might be the best choice for you–since people like seeing pictures of products they want to buy!
- Be visual with your content: Whether it’s photos of your products/services or videos explaining how something works, anything visual is better remembered by customers than text alone–especially if they’re looking at their phone while browsing Instagram instead of reading an article online like me right now 🙂 🙂 🙂 :). In fact, studies show that 93% of information transmitted via the written word is forgotten within 24 hours while only 7% remains after watching video content – so use plenty of visuals wherever possible!
- Don’t ignore LinkedIn: Many small businesses overlook its potential because they think only “serious” professionals use it but this isn’t true anymore; almost half (45%) of Millennials prefer using LinkedIn over Facebook as their primary social media platform according to Pew Research Center survey findings published earlier this year.” “Businesses still need traditional advertising methods such as print ads in newspapers or magazines but also need modern digital tools such as search engine optimization techniques when creating websites which help them rank higher up based on specific keywords searched by users looking for services-related content,” says Neil Patel founder/CEO at Quick Sprout, one such company offering SEO services.”
Develop a social media strategy.
We will review your business goals and objectives, resources, competition, and the potential market.
Social media is a great way to reach out to a large audience but it’s important that you find the right way to do so. We can help you decide which platforms are best for promoting your business or product.
Listen to customers on social media.
Don’t be afraid to listen to your customers on social media. Respond to them quickly, provide customer service and get to know the people who buy from you.
You can also use social media for research: keeping up with trends in your industry, knowing what competitors are doing, and asking for feedback from customers. And don’t forget about asking for help from customers!
Know which social platform will be best for your business.
Now that you have identified your target audience, brand, and business goals, it is time to determine which social media platforms will work best for your business. You must assess your resources and time constraints before making these decisions.
Knowing what you are up against is crucial in deciding which platform will help grow your business the fastest. The following questions should be considered:
- What do my competitors use? Do I have any direct competition? How successful are they on each platform?
- How many followers do my top competitors have across all of their social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)? Where are they located geographically? What kind of content do they post frequently (images vs text)? Which posts seem to perform better than others (spamming vs quality content).
Be visual with your content.
Be visual with your content. Visuals make your business stand out from the crowd and are an efficient way to convey information. If you’re selling a product or service, pictures are a great way to do this. For example, if you sell handmade jewelry, then showing off how lovely the finished product looks can entice people into buying it. Videos can be another great way of showing what you do and how it works in action.
for example, if you’re an online retailer that sells jewelry pieces through Instagram stories (which allows users to post short videos), then posting clips highlighting different style options would be very effective in showing potential customers what they could expect from purchasing from your store. You could also use infographics as another alternative; these offer a good balance between text-based content and visuals without being too time-consuming for readers who don’t want to watch videos or look at lots of images on-screen at once! For example:
Don’t ignore LinkedIn.
At first, LinkedIn seems like an intimidating place to find opportunities and connect with the right people. The fact is, though, that LinkedIn is a great place to do all those things, so long as you know how to use it properly.
LinkedIn can be used for all kinds of purposes. You can use it as a resume and cover letter builder; you can also use it as a job board and career evaluator. It’s also great for building relationships with potential employers or employees (or both), finding new customers and partners in your industry—and finding out what’s happening in your field at large.
If you’re someone who wants to grow their business by leveraging connections made on other platforms (like Facebook or Twitter), then make sure that your professional page includes links back into those social media profiles where people might recognize your face(s). This helps introduce them more easily into your online world without confusion about where they should start looking if they want further information about what it means when someone says “follow me on Instagram!”
Optimize YouTube for SEO.
YouTube is the second largest search engine. YouTube is the second-biggest social media platform on the internet. YT is the second-largest video hosting site. YouTube is the second largest mobile app, and it’s also a content platform for online videos!
In other words, if you want to reach your target audience with a message that matters to them, then you need to optimize your videos for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) because Google owns YouTube and wants people to find what they are looking for on their platform.
Optimizing your video content for SEO will help you rank higher in search results so that more people can see it and share it with others across all of their favorite channels like Facebook or Twitter!
Use hashtags, but don’t overuse them.
Hashtags are a great way to increase engagement, brand awareness, and customer engagement. They also boost search engine optimization and click-through rates. But just like too many social media posts or texts, overusing hashtags will make you look desperate for attention and cause people to unfollow you.
Use hashtags sparingly: one every three or four posts is enough for most businesses. If a post has more than three hashtags in it (or six or seven), think about adding another piece of content instead—or try asking yourself if the hashtag would actually help someone else find the post later down the line?
Use promoted tweets strategically.
Promoted tweets are an easy way to get your message in front of a large audience. You can use them to promote your business, products and services, events, blog posts, and social media updates.
Promoted tweets cost money — but they’re not just for big companies with deep pockets. You can start small with a $5 budget and grow from there as you see results and find out what works best for you.
when people click on one of these promoted tweets in their timeline, they’ll see the promoted tweet instead of other content from that account or user’s followers’ posts — which means that your message gets even more exposure relative to other content being displayed by those accounts at the time someone clicks through!
There’s a lot of noise out there, so curating relevant and high-quality content for your audience is a great way to stand out from the noise. You can curate content for:
- Your brand
- Your industry
- Your business (your blog, website)
- The community around you (social media groups, local communities)
Stay on top of apps and tech trends.
Digital marketing is a rapidly changing field, so it’s important to stay on top of apps and tech trends. There are plenty of resources available to help you stay up-to-date with the latest technology, but here are some suggestions:
- Keep an eye out for new apps and platforms that would be beneficial to your business. If you’re wondering if an app is worth incorporating into your marketing strategy. ask yourself these questions: Is it easy to use? Does it allow me to connect with my target audience? Can I easily integrate the app into my daily routine?
- Use social media channels like Facebook and Instagram as a way of seeing what works for other businesses in your industry. Chances are their strategies will work for yours too!
Tell better stories on Snapchat.
Storytelling is a strong and best way to engage with your audience. To be successful, you need to grab your viewers’ attention and keep them excited about what you have to say.
- Use filters: Filters are great for adding some fun to your story. They’re also easily accessible, so if you’re not sure how to use them, ask someone who knows!
- Use emojis: Emojis add personality and emotion—they can help make an otherwise dull story more exciting. Try using the same emojis repeatedly so viewers know what kind of mood the story is going for. If it’s supposed to be sad, use sad-looking emojis; if it’s supposed to be happy and upbeat, go with happy-looking ones instead.
Pay attention to trending topics and news events.
Pay attention to trending topics and news events.
Social media is a great place to keep up with the latest information, but you need to do more than just see it there. Take advantage of what’s happening right now by applying it to your business or industry.
e.g, if there is a new trend that could help your business grow, pay attention and learn as much as possible about how it works. Similarly, if there’s an important topic trending across social media platforms such as social media sites like Facebook and Twitter – pay close attention! This may be an opportunity for you to create content around that topic which will attract more customers because they’re interested in learning about something timely relevant within their lives today,” said Brian Langston (the founder) from New York City”.
There are different ways to grow up your business using digital marketing
Social media can be used to reach your target audience and build your brand. It also helps you grow your business by increasing sales, creating a community around the business, finding new customers, and finding new employees.